BUGSTOP™ LAMBDA CYHALOTHRIN
WHAT IS BUGSTOP™ LAMBDA CYHALOTHRIN
A synthetic pyrethroid consisting of 100 grams of Lambda Cyhalothrin and 900 grams of inert ingredients in every kilogram of this product.
WHAT IS THE USAGE?
- It is a broad-spectrum insecticide for the control of mosquitoes both MALARIA transmitters and nuisance types.
- It controls cockroaches and many other household pests like flies, bedbugs, fleas, etc.
- It can be used for indoor and outdoor control of fleas, mosquitoes, flies. Etc.
APPLICATION OR DIRECTION
- Tear the external sachet and drop the soluble pack of insecticide into 10 litres of water in sprayer.
- Close sprayer and shake to mix thoroughly, and pressurise.
- The formulation application rate at 25 to 30mg per square meter will cover approximately 200m² per sachet.
- Harmful if swallowed
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear full personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Do not eat or drink while applying
- Keep out of reach of children