TEMEPHOS 50% EC
As the manufacturer and distributors of TEMEPHOS 50 % EC, we have been working together in a number of countries throughout Africa for several years, using this product as a combination that can create huge impact among communities threatened by MALARIA – and achieving excellent results.
WHAT IS TEMEPHOS 50 % EC?
Temephos is a low toxicity organophosphate designed for controlling insect larvae, like mosquitoes and water borne diseases. When used as indicated, it is safe to most water species.
HOW TEMEPHOS IS USED
- It is used to control the aquatic stage of Malaria vector.
- Temephos is applied as per instructions on all probable stagnant points of clean water.
- The application can be repeated every ten days if adult mosquito infestation is heavy.
BENEFITS OF USING TEMEPHOS
- Quick action, but low toxicity to water species and mammals.
- Broad community protection from numerous mosquito bites.
- It is an excellent tool against resistance.
APPLICATION OR DIRECTION
- Dilute by adding 150mls of concentrate to 10 litres of clean water and pressurise below 30lbs per square inch using Alcon Universal Sprayer.
- Spray on all stagnant water surfaces and leave for action.
- Only mix as instructed and all the formulation should be used at the time and equipment rinsed after use.
El sildenafilo es un fármaco que se usa para tratar la cialis genericos la para tener o mantener una erección.