TEMEPHOS 50% EC
As the manufacturer and distributors of TEMEPHOS 50 % EC, we have been working together in a number of countries throughout Africa for several years, using this product as a combination that can create huge impact among communities threatened by MALARIA – and achieving excellent results.
WHAT IS TEMEPHOS 50 % EC?
Temephos is a low toxicity organophosphate designed for controlling insect larvae, like mosquitoes and water borne diseases. When used as indicated, it is safe to most water species.
HOW TEMEPHOS IS USED
- It is used to control the aquatic stage of Malaria vector.
- Temephos is applied as per instructions on all probable stagnant points of clean water.
- The application can be repeated every ten days if adult mosquito infestation is heavy.
BENEFITS OF USING TEMEPHOS
- Quick action, but low toxicity to water species and mammals.
- Broad community protection from numerous mosquito bites.
- It is an excellent tool against resistance.
APPLICATION OR DIRECTION
- Dilute by adding 150mls of concentrate to 10 litres of clean water and pressurise below 30lbs per square inch using Alcon Universal Sprayer.
- Spray on all stagnant water surfaces and leave for action.
- Only mix as instructed and all the formulation should be used at the time and equipment rinsed after use.